Skip to content
- Primer detonation leaves a burnt residue at the bottom of the primer pocket.
- Removal is necessary to ensure that a new primer is mounted correctly and equally deep.
- It is important to make sure the cleaner does not fit too stiff and possibly damages the sidewalls of the primer pocket.
- e careful to use it in such a fashion to only remove the residue at the bottom of the pocket without damaging the case material.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.