LX 6-24x42AO features target turrets with 1/8 MOA clicks and a focusing front objective lens. The magnification range of this model is well suited for target shooting.
Good optics, reliable adjustment controls and recoil proof to 1000 G make this scope an excellent choice for shooters who are looking for a good starter scope for range shooting and competitions.
The standard off-the-shelf model is fitted with a Hold Over 2 reticle which has nine hold-over aiming points below the centre cross provide an accurate means of compensating for bullet drop over 100 to 400 metres without touching the scope. The aiming-off points are small and unobtrusive, presenting an uncluttered sight-picture that does not confuse the eye.
Other reticles for this model scope are available to be fitted in-house pre- or post-purchase, at a reasonable charge. Reticles options specific to this scope are detailed under the options tab below.
- Adjustable objective focusses from 15 m to infinity
- 1" one-piece main tube
- Scratch resistant matte black anodized finish
- Nitrogen filled and waterproof to one metre for 60 minutes
- Fully Multicoated lenses. All internal and external lens surfaces are multi coated and produce a bright, colour true contrasty image
- Recoil proof to 1000 gravities; 25% more recoil energy than an average .375
- Lifetime warranty
|Objective Diameter:||42 millimeters|
|Tube Diameter:||25.4 millimeters|
|Eye Relief:||83/79 millimeters|
|Adjustment per Click:||